An English comedian, writer and actress named Catherine Tate is born on 12th May 1968. Tate has won several accolades for her work on the sketch comedy series The Catherine Tate Show as well being nominated for BAFTA Awards and an International Emmy Award. She began her professional career as an actress and started stand-up comedy in 1996. During that time, Tate starred in series such as The Bill, The harry Hill show and Barking. Furthermore, she has also performed with the Royal Shakespeare Company and at the National Theatre. In 2004, Catherine was given her own show on BBC Two, which she co-wrote and performed in with Derren Litten, named The Catherine Tate Show, which ran successfully for three series. Later that year, she starred in another charity sketch comedy Children in Need telethon. Upcoming years brought more success to her and she performed in numerous films and television shows such as Season’s Greetings, Assassins, Doctor Who and Catherine Tate’s Nan. In her personal life, Catherine Tate was in a relationship with stage manager Twig Clark until 2011 and they have a daughter together.
Catherine Tate Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Catherine Tate
- Nicknames: Catherine
- Date of Birth: 12 May 1968
- Birthplace: Bloomsbury, London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Comedian, Writer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Red
Catherine Tate Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Shoe Size
Catherine Tate Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Josephine Ford (Florist)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Erin Johanna Clark
Catherine Tate Career Highlights:
- Theatre Debut: The Way of the World (1995)
- First Film: Starter for 10 (2006)
- First TV Show: Men Behaving Badly (1994)
Catherine Tate Body Measurements:
Given below is the complete list about comedian Catherine Tate body measurements including her weight, height, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 78 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 172 pounds
- Bra Size: 36DD
- Cup Size: DD
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 40-28-38
Catherine Tate Interesting Facts:
- Tate is originally trained as an actress.
- Her favorite Doctor Who episode is Turn Left.
- The actress loves animals and she owns a few cats and dogs.
- In 2008, Catherine painted a canvass for the charity Willow Foundation.