The American actress Piper Perabo is probably best known for her performance as Annie Walker in the spy drama series, Covert Affairs. Her professional acting career began after graduation when she moved to New York and initially worked as a waitress while auditioning for acting jobs. Piper rose to prominence through the 2000 blockbuster, Coyote Ugly and since then has gone on to appear in hit movies like Cheaper by the Dozen, Looper, The Prestige and Angel Has Fallen. Aside from the big screen, Piper has done a few television projects as well, with her lead roles in Covert Affairs and Notorious series being the most notable ones. Coming towards her off-camera life, Piper Perabo dated a few other stars of the industry over the years before finally marrying director Stephen Key in 2014.
Piper Perabo Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Piper Lisa Perabo
- Nicknames: Piper
- Date of Birth: October 31, 1976
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Piper Perabo Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Stats
Piper Perabo Family Details:
- Father: George William Perabo (Professor)
- Mother: Mary Charlotte (Physical Therapist)
- Siblings: Noah Perabo and Adam Perabo (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Stephen Kay (m. 2014)
- Children Name: None
Piper Perabo Relationships History:
- Andrew Keegan (2001)
- James Purefoy (2004)
- Sam Rockwell (2007-2009)
- Stephen Kay (2010)
Piper Perabo Career Highlights:
- First Film: Single Spaced (1997)
- First TV Show: House (2007)
Piper Perabo Body Measurements:
The American actress Piper Perabo height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements complete details are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 166 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34
Piper Perabo Interesting Facts:
- The actress is fluent in French as well.
- Her parents named her after the actress Piper Laurie.
- Before gaining success as an actress, she worked as a waitress.