Murielle Telio is a well-known American artist known for her fabulous performances in many films and television series. Just like the career pattern of most new artists, her journey also began with short films and minor TV series roles. She made her on-screen debut in 2013 and gained recognition through projects like The Bay, and Red Oaks. Telio then received wider exposure through her acclaimed performances in comedy films The DUFF and The Nice Guys. These movies introduced her to a wide international audience and brought her a large fan following. From there on, she has continued her successful run and is looked upon as a promising star of the industry. Alongside acting, Murielle has now stepped into the field of writing, producing, and directing as well. Her first project in this regard was the 2018 short film Larena.
Murielle Telio Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Murielle Telio
- Nicknames: Elle
- Date of Birth: March 14, 1993
- Birthplace: New York, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Murielle Telio Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family
Murielle Telio Family Details:
- Father Name: Ike Telio (Financial Analyst)
- Mother Name: Janine Sitbon (Clothing Wholesaler)
- Sibling Name: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Murielle Telio Relationships History:
- The actress hasn’t shared any dating information.
Murielle Telio Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Gauntlet (2013)
- First TV Show: The Bay (2013)
Murielle Telio Distinctive Features:
- Fuller lips
- Toned Figure
Murielle Telio Body Measurements:
The following list contains actress Murielle Telio height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4½”
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Murielle Telio Interesting Facts:
- She came into the limelight with the crime comedy film The Nice Guys.
- Her family has no previous connection to the entertainment industry.
- With acting, she has now begun to pursue writing, directing, and producing.