A very well recognized Canadian actress, Meaghan Rath made her on-screen debut in 2001 with a small role in the film, Lost and Delirious. Her first prominent role came as a series regular cast member in 15/Love and since then has remained pretty active in the television industry. Some of her most notable performances have been as Sally Malik in Being Human, Rigby in The Assistants, and Tani Rey in Hawaii Five-0. While when it comes to the off-camera life of the actress, Meaghan belongs to a family having no ties to the entertainment industry prior to her but once she proved herself as an actress, her younger brother Jesse Rath followed the elder sister’s footsteps as well. Now they both are enjoying great success and even have appeared together on the screen on multiple occasions. In her romantic life, the actress started dating writer-director Patrick Kiely in 2014.
Meaghan Rath Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Meaghan Rath
- Nicknames: Meg
- Date of Birth: June 18, 1986
- Birthplace: Montreal, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Meaghan Rath Height Weight Age Body Measurements Stats Facts
Meaghan Rath Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Jesse Rath (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Meaghan Rath Relationships History:
- Patrick Kiely (2014)
Meaghan Rath Career Highlights:
- First Film: Lost and Delirious (2001)
- First TV Show: Fries with That (2004)
Meaghan Rath Distinctive Features:
- Wide Smile
Meaghan Rath Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Meaghan Rath height, weight, bra size and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Meaghan Rath Interesting Facts:
- Her younger brother Jesse Rath is an actor as well.
- She wanted to become an actress since childhood.
- Meaghan’s mother is Indian while her father is of Austrian Jewish descent.