Madelaine Petsch gained initial recognition in 2014 when she appeared in an advertising campaign for Coca-Cola. Afterward, she decided to pursue a full-time acting career and got her big-break in 2016 when she got cast to portray the character of Cheryl Blossom in the teen drama television series, Riverdale. Her performance in the series has been highly appreciated by the fans and she continues to improve her work as time goes on. Along with small-screen, Petsch has done a couple of film projects as well and is looking to become a well-recognized star in both film and TV industries. While when it comes to her off-camera life, Madelaine dated singer Aaron Carter for two years and then got romantically involved with actor Travis Mills in 2017.
Madelaine Petsch Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
- Nicknames: Mads
- Date of Birth: August 18, 1994
- Birthplace: Washington, United States
- Nationality: American, South African
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Red
Madelaine Petsch Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Madelaine Petsch Family Details:
- Father: Timothy S Petsch
- Mother: Michele Petsch
- Siblings: Shaun Petsch (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Madelaine Petsch Relationships History:
- Aaron Carter – Singer (2014-2016)
- Travis Mills – Actor (2017)
Madelaine Petsch Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Hive (2015)
- First TV Show: Instant Mom (2015)
Madelaine Petsch Distinctive Features:
- Natural Red Locks
- Round Plump Lips
Madelaine Petsch Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Madelaine Petsch height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34
Madelaine Petsch Interesting Facts:
- She is a vegan.
- Yellow is her favorite color.
- She was raised without any religion.
- Her celebrity role model is Zendaya.
- While growing up, Petsch was a competitive dancer.
- Madelaine was almost named “Street” by her parents.