Jill Marie Jones started her professional journey as a dancer and later on moved into the fields of modeling and acting. Her on-screen debut came in 2000 and she quickly gained global recognition with her co-leading role in the comedy series, Girlfriends. She portrayed the character of Toni Childs for six seasons and then left the show in order to explore additional work opportunities. Ever since Jill has gone on to star in several popular films and television projects. On the big screen, her major gigs include The Longshots, The Perfect Holiday, and Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous.
While on TV, she is widely recognized for performances in hit shows like Ash vs Evil Dead, Monogamy, and Delilah. Now coming towards the personal life of the actress, Jill Marie Jones hasn’t gotten married yet but over the years has gotten romantically linked with fellow stars like Ray Liotta, Bryce Wilson, and Peter Dranga.
Jill Marie Jones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jill Marie Jones
- Nicknames: Jill
- Date of Birth: January 4, 1975
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Former cheerleader, and dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Jill Marie Jones Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements
Jill Marie Jones Family Details:
- Father: Her father is Italian.
- Mother: Her mother is African.
- Siblings: She has a brother.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Jill Marie Jones Relationships History:
- Tyrese Gibson – Singer
- Ray Liotta – Actor
- Bryce Wilson – Actor
- Peter Dranga – Musician
Jill Marie Jones Career Highlights:
- First Film: Redrum (2007)
- First TV Show: City Guys (2000)
Jill Marie Jones Distinctive Features:
- Pouty lips
- Expressive eyes
- Prominent cheekbones
Jill Marie Jones Body Measurements:
The American actress Jill Marie Jones height, weight, shoe size measurement, and vital statistics complete information is as follows:
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5¾”
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Jill Marie Jones Interesting Facts:
- She was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for two years.
- Jill Jones grabbed the limelight with her role of Toni Childs in the comedy series Girlfriends.
- Her career began as a dancer, then moved into modeling and eventually towards acting.