Jessica Claire Timberlake is an American actress born on March 3, 1982. Biel’s career was begun as a vocalist in musical production but because of her talent and beauty, Jessica was soon cast as Mary Camden in the family drama series named 7th Heaven. This family drama series gave her recognition and also become the longest running series in television history. After this success, Jessica Biel done lot of work in film, music and television industry and gave number of successful movies including It’s a Digital World, Cellular, Planet 51, Total Recall, Shiva and May, Hitchcock and Accidental Love.
Jessica won several awards as an actress such as Young Artist Award, ShoWest Convention Award and Gala Award. Besides her acting career, Biel is also working for the philanthropy, and co-founded the Make the Difference Network with her father for this purpose. In her off-camera life, Jessica Biel is married to singer and actor Justin Timberlake since 2012.
Jessica Biel Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jessica Claire Biel
- Nicknames: Jesse, Abigail Whistler
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: March 3, 1982
- Birthplace: Ely, Minnesota, U.S
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jessica Biel Family Details:
- Father: Jonathan Edward Biel
- Mother: Kimberly Biel
- Siblings: Justin Biel
- Spouse: Justin Timberlake (m. 2012)
Jessica Biel Career Highlights:
- First Film: Ulee’s Gold
- First TV Show: 7th Heaven
Jessica Biel Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 36C
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-36
Jessica Biel Interesting Facts:
- Jessica is afraid of spiders.
- In her spare time, Jessica loves to involve in Photography.
- Jessica’s brother and husbands names are same which is “Justin”