An inspirational actress and model, Jaime Elizabeth Pressly was born on 30th July 1977. Pressly is best recognized for playing the role of Joy Turner in the NBC sitcom My Name Is Earl, for which she was nominated for Golden Globe Award and Emmy Awards. She began her career as a model and by the age of 14, Jaime had appeared on her first cover of Teen Magazine and also became the official spokesmodel for the International Cover Model Search. Along with modeling, she as well began acting career and starred as Violet in the 1997 film Poison Ivy: The New Seduction. Later on, Pressly began earning recurring roles in several films and TV series including Jack and Jill, Torque and Not Another Teen Movie. In 2002, she was ranked number 8 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World. Moreover, Jaime was a producer and a star in the 2005 film Death to the Supermodels and also gave several guest appearances in the shows such as Rules of Engagment, Melissa & Joey and Two and a Half Men.
Currently, she is working in the television series Mom as Jill Kendall. As for her personal life, Jaime Pressly began dating DJ Eric Calvo in 2004 and also gave birth to their child in 2007. Later that year, couple announced their separation. In 2009, she became married to entertainment lawyer Simran Singh but the couple divorced in 2011. Recently, Jaime is dating Hamzi Hijazi.
Jaime Pressly Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jaime Elizabeth Pressly
- Nicknames: Jamie
- Date of Birth: July 30, 1977
- Birthplace: Kinston, North Carolina, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jaime Pressly Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Jaime Pressly Family Details:
- Father: James Liston Pressly (Car salesman)
- Mother: Brenda Sue (Dance instructor)
- Siblings: James Liston Pressly, Jr (Brother), Jessica (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Simran Singh (m. 2009–2011)
- Children Name: None
Jaime Pressly Relationships History:
- Mario Lopez (1997-1998)
- Simon Rex (2000-2001)
- Kid Rock (2004)
- Eric Cubiche (2004-2008)
- Simran Singh (2009-2010)
- Hamzi Hijazi (2011)
Jaime Pressly Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “The Space Between” by Dave Matthews Band (2001)
- First Film: Mercenary (1996)
- First TV Show: Push (1998)
Jaime Pressly Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Jaime Pressly body measurements details such as his weight, height, bra cup, bust, hip, waist, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36
Jaime Pressly Interesting Facts:
- Jaime suffered from bulimia in the past.
- Pressly has a tattoo of a blue Leo sign.
- Her mother was a dance instructor.
- As a child, Jaime Pressly was active in dancing and gymnastics.