An inspirational Australian model, actress and television host named Elle Macpherson is born on 29th March 1964. Elle is well recognized for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue beginning in the 1980s. Macpherson began her modeling career in 1982 with a television commercial which eventually raised her profile and she graced the cover of several magazines such as Time, Vogue and Elle. Along with modeling, Elle as well pursued her career in acting and her film debut from the 1990 film Alice. Later on, she starred in the film Sirens as Sheela and since then appeared in several film and television shows including Batman & Robin, A Girl Thing, Friends and Fashion Star. In addition to that, Macpherson is the founder and primary model for a number of business ventures including a line of skin care products and Elle Macpherson Intimates. Philanthropically, she is an ambassador for the Smile Foundation and for RED. Coming towards her personal life, Elle Macpherson married twice. Firstly with Gilles Bensimon in 1986 but the couple divorced in 1989. Afterwards, she became married with Jeffrey Soffer in 2013.
Elle Macpherson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Eleanor Nancy Gow
- Nicknames: The Body
- Date of Birth: 29 March 1964
- Birthplace: Killara, New South Wales, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress, TV Host, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Elle Macpherson Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Elle Macpherson Family Details:
- Father: Peter Gow (Entrepreneur)
- Mother: Frances Gow (Nurse)
- Siblings: Elizabeth Macpherson (Sister), Mimi Macpherson (Sister), Brendon Macpherson (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Jeffrey Soffer (m. 2013), Gilles Bensimon (m. 1986–1989)
- Children Name: Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson (Son), Arpad Flynn Alexander Busson (Son)
Elle Macpherson Relationships History:
- Gilles Bensimon (1984-1989)
- Tim Jefferies (1993-1996)
- Arpad Busson (1996-2005)
- Norm MacDonald (1997-1998)
- Ray Fearon (2006-2007)
- Paul McCartney (2007)
- Damian Aspinall (2008-2009)
- Jeffrey Soffer (2009)
Elle Macpherson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Alice (1990)
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live (1996)
Elle Macpherson Body Measurements:
Following is the complete list of model Elle Macpherson body measurements such as her weight, height, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35
Elle Macpherson Interesting Facts:
- She enjoys surfing.
- Her nick name is The Body.
- Macpherson was discovered at the age of 16.
- Adele and EddieVedder are her favorite singers.
- Elle is able to speak French, Spanish, English and Italian.