Anthony Davis had a very successful college career which led him to be picked by the New Orleans Hornet as the first overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft. Since making his NBA debut later that year, he has now gone on to become one of the most decorated players in the sport at the moment. Although Anthony is yet to win his first NBA championship but due to his impressive performances over the years, he has grossed several individual achievements which make him one of the most in-demand prospects of the game. In addition to being a prominent NBA star, Davis is also well-known internationally for his achievements with the USA national basketball team including a gold medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics. Now moving towards his personal life, it looks like Anthony Davis doesn’t want to get too far away from basketball even when he is off the basketball court as even many of his girlfriends like Dylan Gonzalez and Brittney Griner were basketball players as well.
Anthony Davis Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Anthony Marshon Davis Jr.
- Nicknames: AD
- Date of Birth: March 11, 1993
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional Basketball Player
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Anthony Davis Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Family
Anthony Davis Family Details:
- Father: Anthony Davis, Sr.
- Mother: Erainer Davis
- Siblings: Lesha Davis (Older Sister), Antoinette Davis (Twin Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Anthony Davis Relationships History:
- Dylan Gonzalez – Basketball Player
- Brittney Griner – Basketball Player
Anthony Davis Career Highlights:
- NBA Draft 2012: First Overall Pick
- NBA Team: New Orleans Pelicans
- Playing Position: Power forward / Center
- Shirt Number: 23
- First TV Show: Mike & Mike (2014)
Anthony Davis Distinctive Features:
- Long Arms
- Towering Height
Anthony Davis Body Measurements:
Below are the NBA basketball player Anthony Davis body measurements complete details including his height, weight, chest, biceps, waist, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 208 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 115 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 253 pounds
- Chest Size: 48 inches
- Waist Size: 35 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 17 (US)
Anthony Davis Interesting Facts:
- Davis was the first overall pick by New Orleans Pelicans at the 2012 NBA Draft.
- He has trademarked his unibrow sayings “Fear The Brow” and “Raise The Brow”.
- Anthony won a gold medal with the USA national basketball team in the 2012 Olympics.