Helen Hunt is one of the legendary stars of Hollywood who over the course of her professional career has starred in numerous films and television series. Having first started making on-screen appearances as a child actor, she continued to move towards adult mature roles as her career progresses. Over a decade into her career, Helen finally gained widespread exposure through her female lead role of Jamie Buchman in the 90s highly successful TV series Mad About You. Her performance in the series met with huge acclaim and even led her to multiple Golden Globe Awards and Primetime Emmy Awards.
Following her rise from television, her big-screen career took-off as well and she has gone on to earn global recognition with hit films like As Good as It Gets, The Sessions, What Women Want, and Soul Surfer. Alongside being a fabulous actress, Hunt is also praised for her filmmaking skills which she has showcased by directing several films and TV series. Lastly, coming towards the personal life of the actress, Helen Hunt briefly dated actor Hank Azaria in the mid-90s. The couple married in 1999 but divorced just 17 months later. Afterward, she had a long-term relationship with producer Matthew Carnahan which lasted from 2001 to 2017. The pair has a daughter together as well.
Helen Hunt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Helen Elizabeth Hunt
- Nicknames: Helen
- Date of Birth: June 15, 1963
- Birthplace: Culver City, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Filmmaker
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Jewish
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Helen Hunt Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Helen Hunt Family Details:
- Father: Gordon Hunt (Director, Actor)
- Mother: Jane Elizabeth Novis (Photographer)
- Siblings: Colleen Hunt (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Hank Azaria (m. 1999–2000)
- Children Name: Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan (Daughter)
Helen Hunt Relationships History:
- Matthew Broderick – Actor (1986)
- Eric Stoltz – Actor (1992)
- Hank Azaria – Actor (1994-2000)
- Matthew Carnahan – Producer (2001-2017)
Helen Hunt Career Highlights:
- First Film: Rollercoaster (1977)
- First TV Show: Amy Prentiss (1974)
Helen Hunt Distinctive Features:
- Thin Lips
- Blonde Hair
Helen Hunt Body Measurements:
The legendary actress Helen Hunt height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information is given below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Helen Hunt Interesting Facts:
- She is a trained ballet dancer as well.
- She gave birth to her first child at age 40.
- Helen shares a close resemblance to actress Jodie Foster.
- She first achieved global fame with the 90s hit TV series Mad About You. She received three Golden Globe and four Primetime Emmy Awards for it as well.