The American actress and singer, Chelsea Kane was born on 15 September 1988, to Becky and John Staub. Having started her professional acting debut in 2001, she initially appeared in a few short films along with guest appearances in different TV shows. Over the years, Chelsea has gone on to appear in a large number of films and television shows with Jonas, Fish Hooks and Baby Daddy being some of the most notable ones. During 2012, Kane took part in season 12 of Dancing with the Stars where she finished at third place with partner Mark Ballas. As far as her personal life is concerned, Chelsea Kane has been in a number of relationships so far including with Steven R. McQueen, Derek Theler, Brian Dales, Stephen Colletti and Peter Porte.
Chelsea Kane Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Chelsea Kane Staub
- Nicknames: Chels
- Date of Birth: September 15, 1988
- Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Chelsea Kane Body Measurements Height Weight Age Bra Size
Chelsea Kane Family Details:
- Father: John Staub
- Mother: Becky Staub
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Chelsea Kane Relationships History:
- Joe Jonas (2008)
- Steven R. McQueen (2008-2009)
- Brian Dales (2009-2010)
- Stephen Colletti (2011-2013)
- Peter Porte (2015)
Chelsea Kane Career Highlights:
- First Film: Arizona Summer (2004)
- First TV Show: Listen Up! (2004)
Chelsea Kane Body Measurements:
The complete actress Chelsea Kane body measurements are listed below including her height, weight, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-23-33
Chelsea Kane Interesting Facts:
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her life motto is “No envy, No fear”.
- “The salsa dancing girl” is her favorite emoji.
- Chelsea Kane professional inspirations are Meg Ryan, Goldie Hawn and Cameron Diaz.