Charithra Chandran is relatively new to the scene but has already started to make waves in the entertainment world. After starting drama as a hobby, she became highly passionate about acting within a short period and decided to pursue a full-time career in the profession. She started her on-screen journey in 2021 and got her first notable breakthrough with the role of Edwina Sharma in the popular series “Bridgerton”.
Being part of such a globally recognized series has given her immense popularity and has set her up for a promising future in the industry. Outside her professional work, very limited details are known about Charithra Chandran’s personal life. However, as she continues to grow in popularity, more details about her interests and off-screen life will come to light.
Charithra Chandran Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Charithra Surya Chandran
- Nicknames: Charithra
- Date of Birth: January 17, 1997
- Birthplace: Perth, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Religion: Hinduism
- Race/ Ethnicity: Asian
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Charithra Chandran Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Statistics
Charithra Chandran Family Details:
- Father Name: Palanichamy Chandran
- Mother Name: Shanthi Chandran
- Sibling Name: She has two brothers.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Charithra Chandran Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared any information about her romantic relationships.
Charithra Chandran Career Highlights:
- First Film: Class S (2022)
- First TV Show: Alex Rider (2021)
Charithra Chandran Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Charithra Chandran body measurements details, including her weight, height, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 lbs.
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Charithra Chandran Interesting Facts:
- Her parents divorced when she was two years old.
- Charithra was born into a Tamil Indian family.
- She initially auditioned for the role of Kate but got cast as Edwina in the series Bridgerton.
- She initially wanted to work in the public policy field, but then decided to take a risk and pursue acting.