The American actress Ashleigh Murray first came to prominence as a cast member of the teen drama series, Riverdale. Having made her on-screen debut with the 2007 short film Finding Harmony, she first became properly active in the entertainment industry in 2014. Following a few minor gigs, Ashleigh landed the big-break of her career with the CW TV series, Riverdale. She portrayed the character of the lead singer of the band Josie and the Pussycats, Josie McCoy from season one to three. Following her departure from the show in 2019, Murray reprised her role in the Riverdale spin-off series, Katy Keene. As for her big-screen career, she has starred in a few movies too including the Netflix movie Deidra & Laney Rob a Train and romantic comedy Valley Girl.
Ashleigh Murray Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ashleigh Monique Murray
- Nicknames: Ashleigh
- Date of Birth: January 18, 1988
- Birthplace: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Ashleigh Murray Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Ashleigh Murray Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ashleigh Murray Relationships History:
- The actress is in a relationship but hasn’t revealed any information about her boyfriend.
Ashleigh Murray Career Highlights:
- First Film: Finding Harmony (2007)
- First TV Show: The Following (2014)
Ashleigh Murray Distinctive Features:
- Curly hair
Ashleigh Murray Body Measurements:
The following are the complete Ashleigh Murray height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements details.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 50 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 110 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Ashleigh Murray Interesting Facts:
- Growing up, she studied jazz, hip-hop, and piano for two years.
- She was considering a break from acting before being cast in the Riverdale series.