Actress Alice Braga earned initial recognition through critically acclaimed performances in Brazilian films City of God and Lower City. She then gained fame among the international audience by starring alongside Will Smith in the 2007 blockbuster, I Am Legend. Since then, Alice has gone on to become a very well-recognized Hollywood star with big hits like Predators, The Rite, Elysium and The Shack to her film credits. In recent years, Alice has turned her attention towards television industry as well and earned critical acclaim for her lead role performance as Teresa Mendoza in the hit TV series, Queen of the South. Coming towards the off-camera life of Alice Braga, her most notable romantic relationship has been with the Mexican actor Diego Luna during mid-2000.
Alice Braga Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alice Braga Moraes
- Nicknames: Lili
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1983
- Birthplace: São Paulo, Brazil
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Alice Braga Body Measurements Height Weight Age Facts
Alice Braga Family Details:
- Father: Nico Moraes
- Mother: Ana Maria Braga (Actress)
- Siblings: Rita Braga de Moraes (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Alice Braga Relationships History:
- Diego Luna (2005)
Alice Braga Career Highlights:
- First Film: City of God (2002)
- First TV Show: Carandiru, Outras Histórias (2005)
Alice Braga Distinctive Features:
- Lean Body
Alice Braga Body Measurements:
Listed below are the Brazilian actress Alice Braga body measurements complete details, including her height, weight, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-23-34
Alice Braga Interesting Facts:
- Alice is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Both her aunt, Sonia Braga and mother, Ana Braga are actresses.
- Her first ever on-screen work was in a yogurt commercial at the age of eight.