Having ambition of becoming a professional tennis player, Luke Mitchell fell in love with acting as a teenager and decided to quit tennis in order to become an actor. His on-screen debut came in 2008 with a recurring role in the TV series Neighbours and since then he has continued to land main roles in various series over the years. Some of his most notable performances have come in hit television series like H2O: Just Add Water, Home and Away, The Tomorrow People, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Blindspot. Aside from acting, Luke is an accomplished model as well, having done extensive work in the modeling industry. Moving towards the personal life of the actor, Mitchell began dating actress Rebecca Breeds in 2009 and after being together for a few years, the couple tied the knot in January 2013.
Luke Mitchell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Luke Mitchell
- Nicknames: Luke
- Date of Birth: 17 April 1985
- Birthplace: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actor, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Luke Mitchell Height Weight Body Measurements Stats Facts
Luke Mitchell Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Daniel Mitchell and Michael Mitchell (Older Brothers), Benjamin Mitchell (Younger Brother), Bree Mitchell (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Rebecca Breeds (m. 2013)
- Children Name: None
Luke Mitchell Relationships History:
- Claire Holt (2008)
- Rebecca Breeds (2009)
Luke Mitchell Career Highlights:
- First Film: Performance Anxiety (2008)
- First TV Show: Neighbours (2008)
Luke Mitchell Distinctive Features:
- Defined Jawline
- Athletic Physique
Luke Mitchell Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actor Luke Mitchell height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 1”
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 174 pounds
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Luke Mitchell Interesting Facts:
- Luke Mitchell loves to eat bread.
- As a teenager, Luke had a crush on singer Britney Spears.
- He trained to be a professional tennis player but later moved towards acting.