Javier Angel Encinas Bardem is a Spanish actor born on 1st March 1969. His mother was an actress that’s why Javier as a child spent most of his time on film sets and theatres. He made his acting debut from the film The Ages of Lulu with a minor role. But his work in the film inspired the director and he was being casted in the next film Jamon, Jamon in 1992 with a lead role. Afterwards, Bardem appeared in the blockbuster films and earned numerous awards and nominations including BAFTA Awards, Academy Awards and Golden Globe Awards. He has appeared in several films throughout his career such as Mar Adentro, The Sea Inside, Collateral, No Country for Old Men and Skyfall. Moreover, Javier as well received Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012. As far as his personal life is concerned, Javier Bardem became married to Spanish actress Penelope Cruz in 2010 and the couple has two children together.
Javier Bardem Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Javier Ángel Encinas Bardem
- Nicknames: Javier Bardem
- Date of Birth: March 1, 1969
- Birthplace: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark brown
Javier Bardem Family Details:
- Father: José Carlos Encinas Doussinague
- Mother: Pilar Bardem
- Siblings: Carlos Bardem, Monica Bardem
- Spouse: Penélope Cruz (m. 2010)
- Children: Luna Encinas Cruz, Leo Encinas Cruz
Javier Bardem Career Highlights:
- First Film: Las edades de Lulú (1990)
- First TV Show: N/a
Javier Bardem Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actor Javier Bardem body measurements including his height, weight, chest, biceps, waist and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 84 kg (185 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 11
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 15 inches
Javier Bardem Interesting Facts:
- Javier does not drive.
- Bardem shaved his hairs off for three films.
- Before becoming an actor, Bardem wanted to be a painter.
- He used to play rugby for junior Spanish National Team.