David Boreanaz first entered the entertainment industry in the early-90s and just like most struggling artists, had to go through a tough few years initially. His consistent efforts finally paid-off as after a series of minor gigs, he gained the limelight with a recurring role in the late-90s TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. His fabulous performance in the series then led to the creation of its spin-off, Angel with David reprising his role as the lead this time. Following a great run with that, the mid-2000s brought another career-defining opportunity for him in the form of television series Bones. Boreanaz starred as the lead star FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth and became a household name with the massive success of the show.
Once it ended in 2017, he immediately took-on another major project and continued his great run on the television with yet another successful series, SEAL Team. While he remains to be prominently known for his work on television, David has occasionally worked in the film industry as well and holds several notable projects to his credit. Now moving from his professional career to personal life, the actor has been married twice. His first marriage with Ingrid Quinn lasted for just two years while his current wife is model Jaime Bergman.
David Boreanaz Personal Details:
- Complete Name: David Paul Boreanaz
- Nicknames: Dave
- Date of Birth: May 16, 1969
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Religion: Catholicism
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
David Boreanaz Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
David Boreanaz Family Details:
- Father: David Thomas Boreanaz (Television Broadcaster)
- Mother: Patti Boreanaz (Travel Agent)
- Siblings: Bo Boreanaz and Beth Boreanaz (Older Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Jaime Bergman (m. 2001), Ingrid Quinn (m. 1997–1999)
- Children Name: Jaden Rayne Boreanaz (Son), Bella Vita Bardot Boreanaz (Daughter)
David Boreanaz Relationships History:
- Ingrid Quinn (1994-1999)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar – Actress (1998-1999)
- Jaime Bergman – Model (2001-Present)
David Boreanaz Career Highlights:
- Debut Film: Aspen Extreme (1993)
- First TV Show: Married… with Children (1993)
- First Music Album: “White Flag” by Dido
David Boreanaz Distinctive Features:
- His smile
- A Kanji tattoo on both wrists
David Boreanaz Body Measurements:
The American actor David Boreanaz height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information can be found below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 82 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 181 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11 (US)
David Boreanaz Interesting Facts:
- He loves to cook.
- Growing up, he was an active hockey and football player.
- His favorite actors include Gwyneth Paltrow, Gary Oldman, and Al Pacino.
- Before gaining success as an actor, he did odd jobs like an assistant at the props department, a parking attendant, and a house painter.