Alice Eve is an English actress born on February 1982. Best known for her performances in the successful films Star Trek Into Darkness and She’s Out of My League, she first developed passion for acting through student productions while studying at the St Catherine’s College, Oxford and later decided to pursue her career in the field of acting. The professional acting career debut of Alice Eve came in 2004 with TV series Hawking while her big screen debut was also during the same year, with film Stage Beauty. Since then, the actress has gone on to appear in several movies till now such as She’s Out of My League, Men in Black 3, Before We Go, Star Trek Into Darkness and Sex and the City 2. While in addition to films, Alice has also made appearances in a couple of TV shows like The Rotters’ Club and Entourage. As for her personal life, Alice Eve remained in a relationship with poet Adam O’Riordan for a brief period of time after which she married financier Alex Cowper-Smith in December 2014.
Alice Eve Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alice Sophia Eve
- Nicknames: Alice Eve
- Date of Birth: February 6, 1982
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Her right eye is green and left eye is blue.
- Hair Color: Blonde
Alice Eve Family Details:
- Father: Trevor Eve
- Mother: Sharon Maughan
- Siblings: Jack Eve, George Eve (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse: Alex Cowper-Smith (m. 2014)
- Children: None
Alice Eve Career Highlights:
- First Film: Stage Beauty (2004)
- First TV Show: Hawking (2004)
Alice Eve Body Measurements:
The actress Alice Eve body measurements complete details including her height, weight, dress, bust, waist, hip, bra cup and shoe size are listed below.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (166 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32D
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35
Alice Eve Interesting Facts:
- Both her father and mother were actors.
- The actress has heterochromia as her left eye is blue while the right one is green.
- Alice Eve survived on a diet of spinach for six months in order to get in shape for her role in the Star Trek Into Darkness film.