Paul Walker was an American actor best known for his performances in the Fast & Furious film series. Born on September 12, 1973, he started his career through guest appearances in various television shows like The Young and the Restless and Touches by an Angel before gaining initial recognition through his roles in films like She’s All That and Varsity Blues. Following his initial success, Paul Walker gained wider international success during 2001 when he played the role of Brian O’Conner in hit film The Fast and the Furious. After it, Paul not only starred in sequels of the film but also appeared in a number of more movies such as Joy Ride, Takers, Into the Blue, Hours and Brick Mansions.
The fans of Paul Walker were left in shock worldwide when the news of actor’s sudden death in a car accident made media headlines on November 30, 2013. Paul along with his friend Roger Rodas died on the spot when their Porsche Carrera GT crashed into a concrete lamppost and two trees on Hercules Street. When it comes to the personal life of the actor, Paul Walker had one daughter with then-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain and was reportedly dating Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell at the time of his death.
Paul Walker Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Paul William Walker IV
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: September 12, 1973
- Birthplace: Glendale, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light brown
Paul Walker Family Details:
- Father Name: Paul Walker III
- Mother Name: Cheryl Walker
- Siblings: Caleb Walker, Cody Walker, Amie Walker, Ashlie Walker
- Spouse Name: Umarried
- Children: Meadow Rain Walker
Paul Walker Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: CBS Schoolbreak Special
- First Film: Monster in the Closet
Paul Walker Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about actor Paul Walker body measurements including his height, weight, chest, biceps, waist and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.88 m
- Weight in Kilogram: 86 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 190 Pounds
- Feet / Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 35 Inches
- Arms/ Biceps: 14 Inches
Paul Walker Interesting Facts:
- He held a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu.
- The actor was oldest among his siblings.
- Paul Walker died during 2013 in a car accident.
- Paul is best known for his role as Brian O’Conner in the hit The Fast and The Furious film series.