The Dutch vocalist and actress, Eva Simons is the former member of girl group Raffish. Born on April 27, 1984, she actually belongs to a family of musicians and decided to pursue her career in the same field. Eva entered in the Dutch version signing competition television show, Popstars The Rivals and ended-up being part of the five members band, named Raffish. The band released a album “How Raffish Are You?” during 2005 but after failing to find any further major success, Eva Simons decided to leave the group. She became an internationally recognized musician through her hit single Take Over Control that became a global hit, topping music charts in several countries. During her solo career, she has released a couple of singles and is yet to release a full album but Eva has been more successful through her collaborations with artists like R3hab, will.i.am, The Young Professionals, Sidney Samson and Afrojack. While when it comes to her personal life, Eva Simons married DJ Sidney Samson in 2014.
Eva Simons Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Eva Simons
- Nicknames: Eva
- Date of Birth: April 27, 1984
- Birthplace: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Occupation: Vocalist, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dyed Red
Eva Simons Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Age Stats
Eva Simons Family Details:
- Father: Her father was a pianist.
- Mother: Ingrid Simons (Singer)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Sidney Samson (m. 2014)
- Children Name: None
Eva Simons Career Highlights:
- Debut Album with Raffish: How Raffish Are You? (2005)
- Debut Single as Lead: “Silly Boy” (2009)
Eva Simons Body Measurements:
Following are the complete singer Eva Simons body measurements including details of her weight, height, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 137 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-36
Eva Simons Interesting Facts:
- Eva belongs to a family of musicians with her mother being a vocalist and father a pianist.
- She won the TV show Popstars The Rivals in order to get a place in girl band named Raffish.
- The singer has done collaborations with well-known artists like will.i.am, Afrojack, R3hab and The Young Professionals.