Known for her theatrical costumes and on-stage antics, the British singer and actress Ebony Bones was born on 9 October 1982. She started her career by uploading music on the internet and after several years of hard work, her debut studio album titled “Bone of My Bones” finally got released in 2009. The album was well-received by the audience and she followed it up with another critically acclaimed album “Behold, a Pale Horse” in 2013. After having problems with various record labels, the singer established her own label as well in 2013, named “1984 Records”. In addition to music, Ebony Bones has spent a brief part of her life working as an actress in TV, films, and theatre.
Ebony Bones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ebony Thomas
- Nicknames: Ebony Bones
- Date of Birth: 9 October 1982
- Birthplace: London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Ebony Bones Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size
Ebony Bones Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ebony Bones Relationships History:
- She hasn’t dated anyone publicly so far.
Ebony Bones Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Bone of My Bones (2009)
- Debut Extended Play (EP): Bread & Circus Pt. 1 (2015)
- First Film: Ballade pour une reine (2012)
Ebony Bones Distinctive Features:
- Theatrical Costumes
Ebony Bones Body Measurements:
The complete details about the singer Ebony Bones body measurements are listed below such as her weight, height, bust, hip, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: N/a
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Ebony Bones Interesting Facts:
- Ebony Bones musical style is primarily eclectic.
- She was a classmate with the late Amy Winehouse in Sylvia Young Theatre School.
- Her musical influences include Lauryn Hill, Grace Jones, Missy Elliott, The Slits and Fela Kuti.