Roger Federer is a Swiss Professional tennis player born on August 8, 1981. Widely sighted as the greatest tennis player of all time, Roger turned pro in 1998 and since then has been dominating the game. In his glorious career so far, Federer has achieved several records of the Open Era: winning 17 Grand Slam single titles, reaching Grand Slam Final for five times and Wimbledon final for nine times. Roger is among the only seven men to capture a Career Grand Slam along with holding the longest world No. 1 ranking position for a world record 302 weeks which includes 237 consecutive weeks. Outside the court, the Swiss tennis star is also involved in various philanthropic works. He established the Roger Federer Foundation to help the deserving children’s and to promote their access to education and sports. The personal life of the tennis legend is also very successful just like his professional career. He is married to former Women’s Tennis Association player Mirka Vavrinec since April 2009 and has four children with her including identical twin daughters and twin sons.
Roger Federer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Roger Federer
- Nicknames: FedEx, King Roger, The Swiss Maestro
- Occupation: Tennis Player
- Date of Birth: August 8, 1981
- Birthplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Roger Federer Body Measurements Weight Height Shoe Size Stats
Roger Federer Family Details:
- Father: Robert Federer
- Mother: Lynette Federer
- Siblings: Diana Federer (Older Sister)
- Spouse: Mirka Federer (m. 2009)
- Children: Myla Rose Federer, Leo Federer, Lenny Federer, Charlene Riva Federer
Roger Federer Career Highlights:
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Record of holding world No. 1 position: 302 weeks
Roger Federer Distinctive Features:
- Great Sportsmanship
Roger Federer Body Measurements:
Below are the complete Roger Federer body measurements statistics including his weight, height and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 85 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 187 pounds
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Roger Federer Interesting Facts:
- Federer is afraid of roller coasters.
- He is a fan of football and wrestling too.
- Zinedine Zidane is his favorite footballer.
- He used to be a vegetarian until the age of 14 years.
- In 2003, Roger became the first ever Swiss player to win a Grand Slam.
- The tennis legend can also speak four languages fluently including English, French, Swiss German and German.