Eva Amurri started her professional career as a child actor and continued moving towards more mature roles as her career has progressed. As of now, some of the most noteworthy film credits of her career are That’s My Boy, The Banger Sisters, and New York, I Love You. In addition to the big-screen, Eva has done extensive work on the television as well. Although she is yet to play a lead role in any TV series but still has managed to gain recognition among the international audience through her recurring role performances in series like Californication, Undateable, and The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe. Now moving towards the off-camera life of the actress, Eva Amurri married sports broadcaster Kyle Martino in 2011 but after eight years long marriage, unfortunately, the couple announced their separation in late 2019.
Eva Amurri Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Eva Maria Olivia Amurri
- Nicknames: Eva
- Date of Birth: March 15, 1985
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eva Amurri Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Eva Amurri Family Details:
- Father: Franco Amurri (Italian Director)
- Mother: Susan Sarandon (Actress)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Kyle Martino (m. 2011)
- Children Name: Major James Martino (Son), Marlowe Mae Martino (Daughter)
Eva Amurri Relationships History:
- Kyle Martino – Former Soccer Player (2011-2019)
Eva Amurri Career Highlights:
- First Film: Bob Roberts (1992)
- First TV Show: Friends (2001)
Eva Amurri Distinctive Features:
- Chiseled facial featured
Eva Amurri Body Measurements:
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Eva Amurri Interesting Facts:
- As a child, Eva was a tomboy.
- While growing up, she aspired to be an astronaut.
- The actress suffered a miscarriage at nine weeks pregnant with her second child.