Marc Marquez is one of the most accomplished motorcycle racers in the history of the sport, having won eight Grand Prix world championships. His career as a professional motorcycle racer began at the age of just 15 when he participated in the 125cc 2008 Portuguese Grand Prix. Just two years after his debut, he won the 2010 125cc World Championship. Marc then immediately moved into the Moto2 class in 2011 and became the 2012 Moto2 World Champion. His talent and performances were then recognized by the MotoGP team Repsol Honda who signed a two-year contract with him. Right in his debut year, Marc won the 2013 MotoGP World Championship and has gone on to repeat this feat on five more occasions.
Marc Marquez Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Marc Márquez Alentà
- Nicknames: Thunder of Cervera, Ant of Cervera
- Date of Birth: February 17, 1993
- Birthplace: Cervera, Spain
- Nationality: Spanish
- Occupation: Motorcycle Road Racer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Marc Marquez Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Marc Marquez Family Details:
- Father: Roser Alentà
- Mother: Julià Márquez
- Siblings: Álex Márquez (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Marc Marquez Relationships History:
- Lucia Rivera – Model
Marc Marquez Career Highlights:
- Current Team: Repsol Honda
- Bike Number: 93
- 125cc World Champion: 2010
- Moto2 World Champion: 2012
- First MotoGP World Championship: 2013
- Total MotoGP World Championship Wins: 6
Marc Marquez Distinctive Features:
- Ripped Body
Marc Marquez Body Measurements:
MotoGP racer Marc Marquez height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics information is listed below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Marc Marquez Interesting Facts:
- Marc is a supporter of the Spanish football club, Barcelona.
- He is fluent in Spanish, Catalan, and English languages.
- He uses the racing number “93” which is the year of his birth.
- At the age of 26 years and 231 days, he became the youngest rider of all-time to win 8 World Championship titles.