One of the well-recognized faces of the film industry, Sofia Coppola is a director, producer, screenwriter, and former actress. With her both parents being part of the entertainment industry, she made her on-screen debut as an infant in the 1972 blockbuster, The Godfather. She continued working as an actress till early 2000s and then quit in order to place her complete focus on becoming a director and screenwriter. Since doing so, Sofia has done several highly successful projects such as Lost in Translation, Somewhere, and The Beguiled. Moving towards the off-camera life of her, Sofia Coppola has been married twice till now. Her first marriage was with director Spike Jonze from 1999 to 2003 while she married her current husband, musician Thomas Mars, in August 2011.
Sofia Coppola Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sofia Carmina Coppola
- Nicknames: Domino
- Date of Birth: May 14, 1971
- Birthplace: New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Screenwriter, Director, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Sofia Coppola Body Measurements Height Weight Age Facts
Sofia Coppola Family Details:
- Father: Francis Ford Coppola (Film Director)
- Mother: Eleanor Coppola (Filmmaker)
- Siblings: Gian-Carlo Coppola and Roman Coppola (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Thomas Mars (m. 2011), Spike Jonze (m. 1999–2003)
- Children Name: Romy Mars and Cosima Mars (Daughters)
Sofia Coppola Relationships History:
- Keanu Reeves (1991-1992)
- Spike Jonze (1993-2003)
- Quentin Tarantino (2003-2004)
- Thomas Mars (2005)
Sofia Coppola Career Highlights:
- Debut Film as Director: Lick the Star (1998)
- First Film: The Godfather (1972)
- First TV Show: Faerie Tale Theatre (1986)
Sofia Coppola Distinctive Features:
- Dimpled Smile
Sofia Coppola Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Sofia Coppola body measurements details, like her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, dress, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Sofia Coppola Interesting Facts:
- Navy Blue is her favorite color.
- Sofia Coppola interned with Chanel at age fifteen.
- She appeared in her first film (The Godfather) at the age of just three months.
- In 2017, she became the second woman ever to win the Best Director Award at the Cannes Film Festival.