Ryan Destiny has been into singing and acting since childhood. She formed a trio with her two friends at the age of just 12 which managed to reach the third round on the TV talent show, America’s Got Talent. Afterward, the group split and Ryan and Jasmine Pore were joined by Chelsea Stone in order to form a new trio called Love Dollhouse. But unfortunately, the group split again after releasing their debut single “Can I” which led Destiny towards pursuing solo work. Along with that, Ryan is making a name for herself in the television industry as well. Her first major role was in Low Winter Sun while in 2016, she got cast as one of the main characters of the musical drama series, Star. Coming towards her romantic life, Ryan Destiny publicly confirmed about being in a relationship with actor Keith Powers during 2015.
Ryan Destiny Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ryan Destiny Irons
- Nicknames: Ryan
- Date of Birth: January 8, 1995
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Ryan Destiny Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Bio
Ryan Destiny Family Details:
- Father: Deron Irons (Singer)
- Mother: Dawn Irons
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ryan Destiny Relationships History:
- Keith Powers – Actor (2017)
Ryan Destiny Career Highlights:
- Debut Single with Love Dollhouse: “Can I”
- First Film: A Girl Like Grace (2015)
- First TV Show: The Wannabes Starring Savvy (2010)
Ryan Destiny Distinctive Features:
- Fuller Lips
Ryan Destiny Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Ryan Destiny height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Ryan Destiny Interesting Facts:
- Ryan is a former member of the girl group, Love Dollhouse.
- Her father Deron Irons was a member of the R&B group, “Guesss”.
- She formed a group at the age of 12 which reached the third round of America’s Got Talent show.