Jessica Raine wanted to become an actress since childhood and after not being accepted by various drama schools, she moved to Thailand and taught English as a second language there for about one year. After returning home, she resumed her efforts for pursuing an acting career and finally made her on-screen debut in 2008. Shortly after making her debut, Jessica first gained international fame during 2012 when she starred in the blockbuster movie The Woman in Black and also began appearing as Jenny Lee in the drama series, Call the Midwife. Since doing so, she has continued working in both film and television industries, with most of her major work coming on TV. Now as far as the off-camera love life of the actress is concerned, Jessica Raine began dating actor Tom Goodman-Gill in 2010 and the couple became married in 2015.
Jessica Raine Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jessica Helen Lloyd
- Nicknames: Jess
- Date of Birth: May 20, 1982
- Birthplace: Eardisley, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jessica Raine Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Jessica Raine Family Details:
- Father: Allan Lloyd (Farmer)
- Mother: Sue Lloyd (Nurse)
- Siblings: She has one older sister.
- Spouse Name: Tom Goodman-Hill (m. 2015)
- Children Name: None
Jessica Raine Relationships History:
- Tom Goodman-Hill – Actor (2010)
Jessica Raine Career Highlights:
- First Film: Robin Hood (2010)
- First TV Show: Garrow’s Law (2009)
Jessica Raine Distinctive Features:
- Brunette Hair
- Alabaster Skin
Jessica Raine Body Measurements:
Actress Jessica Raine height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 124 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Jessica Raine Interesting Facts:
- She first decided to become an actress at the age of 13.
- Jessica used to teach English as a second language in Thailand.
- As a child, she helped birth calves and lambs on her father’s farm.