An American actress, author, singer and television director, Jennifer Love Hewitt was born on February 21, 1979. She commenced her acting career by appearing in the commercials and a Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated as a child. In 1995, Jennifer earned fame and success through her roles in the Fox television series called Party of Five and from the film I Know What You Did Last Summer. Later on, Hewitt worked in several TV plays and movies and earned success from both sides. Her filmography consisted of numerous films like Heartbreakers, If Only, The Tuxedo and Jewtopia. The television series” Ghost Whisperer” also made her to earn different awards and nominations including Saturn Award and Teen Choice Award.
Moreover, as a singer Hewitt released a number of hit singles and studio albums such as Love Songs, Jennifer Love Hewitt and BareNaked. In addition to that, Jennifer is also blessed with writing skills. In 2010, she published a book titled The Day I Shot Cupid and this book became a New York Times Bestseller within a week of its release. In her personal life, Hewitt dated different celebrities like Ross McCall and Jamie Kennedy. In 2013, Jennifer married to her co-star of the Client List named Brian Hallisay and the couple has one child.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Nicknames: Love, JLove
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Date of Birth: February 21, 1979
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jennifer Love Hewitt Family Details:
- Father: Herbert Daniel Hewitt
- Mother: Patricia Mae
- Siblings: Todd Daniel Hewitt
- Spouse: Brian Hallisay (m. 2013)
- Children: Autumn James Hallisay
Jennifer Love Hewitt Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Love Songs
- First Film: Munchie
- First TV Show: Kids Incorporated
Jennifer Love Hewitt Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34D
- Shoe Size: 6
- Body Measurements: 38-25-38
Jennifer Love Hewitt Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite Color is Orange.
- She is a huge admirer of the Glasgow Celtic Football Club.
- Her middle name ‘Love’ was given to her by her mother who promised her college friend with the same name that if she would have a daughter; she will name her after her.