Born on February 1, 1987, Heather Elizabeth Morris is an American model, singer, dancer and actress best known for her performance in hit television series Glee. Having started dancing at the age of just 9 and competing in various dance forms at different platforms while growing up, her first significant appearance was in dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance during 2006. Although she failed to make the final 20 contestants on the show but became successful in becoming one of singer Beyonce backup dancers during her world tour in 2007. After this, Heather briefly worked with Beyonce on different occasions and this also helped her in grabbing some acting projects too. She made her film debut in 2009 with a small role in Fired Up while her acting career on television also began in the same year when she was cast for the role of Brittany Pierce in the popular musical comedy series Glee. Since then the actress has remained active in both television and film industries, continuously making appearances in different TV shows and movies. In addition to this, Morris has also shown her singing abilities and has recorded a number of successful tracks for her TV series Glee. When it comes to her off-camera life, Heather Morris married Taylor Hubbell in May 2015 whom she had been dating for a couple of years. The couple has one son together while they are currently expecting their second child.
Heather Morris Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Heather Elizabeth Morris Hubbell
- Nicknames: HeMo, H
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1987
- Birthplace: Thousand Oaks, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Heather Morris Family Details:
- Father: Randolf Bruce Morris
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: N/a
- Spouse: Taylor Hubbell (m. 2015)
- Children: Elijah Hubbell
Heather Morris Career Highlights:
- First Film: Bedtime Stories
- First TV Show: How I Met Your Mother
Heather Morris Body Measurements:
Checkout the complete Heather Morris body measurements including her weight, height, bra, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Heather Morris Interesting Facts:
- Heather and her husband attended the same high school but did not knew each other there.
- She was teaching dance to the Glee actors when Morris was offered the role of Brittany Pierce which she accepted.
- Heather Morris began dancing at the age of 9 and got initial recognition as a backup dancer for Beyoncé Knowles.