Diane Keaton is an American actress who is recognized as one of the most popular stars of the entertainment industry from the 1970s and the 80s era. In her academic years, she attended Santa Ana High School in Santa Ana, California and after graduation, she went on to attend Santa Ana College, and later Orange Coast College as an acting student. Her professional acting career began from the stage while she moved towards the on-screen work in the 1970s. Her breakthrough films came with a role in the blockbuster movies, The Godfather, The Godfather II, and The Godfather III. Other film roles that shaped her career and established her as a wide genre actress include Play It Again, Sam, Sleeper, Love and Death, Manhattan, Father of the Bride, The Family Store, Manhattan Murder Mystery, Baby Boom, The First Wives Club, Finding Dory, and Book Club.
For her work in the industry, she has received various accolades, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and the AFI Life Achievement Award. Outside acting, her other interests include writing, blogging, and photography. Lastly, coming towards her personal life, Diane Keaton has a much romanticized off-camera life as she has made media headlines for her romantic relationships with other industry personalities like Woody Allen, Warren Beatty, and Al Pacino. As of now, she is yet to get officially married and currently lives with her two adopted children, daughter Dexter, and son Duke
Diane Keaton Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Diane Hall
- Nicknames: Diane Keaton, Annie
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1946
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: White
Diane Keaton Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Diane Keaton Family Details:
- Father: John Newton Ignatius Hall (Real Estate Broker)
- Mother: Dorothy Deanne (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Dorrie Hall and Robin Hall (Younger Sisters), Randy Hall (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Dexter Keaton (Daughter), Duke Keaton (Son)
Diane Keaton Relationships History:
- Al Pacino – Actor (1971-1991)
- Warren Beatty (1978-1980)
- Keanu Reeves – Actor (2005)
Diane Keaton Career Highlights:
- First Film: Lovers and Other Strangers (1970)
- First TV Show: The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (1969)
Diane Keaton Distinctive Features:
- Bob Haircut
- Often wears White
- Distinctive lilting way of Speaking
Diane Keaton Body Measurements:
The following are the complete Diane Keaton measurements details, including her weight, height, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: Unknown
Diane Keaton Interesting Facts:
- She avidly opposes plastic surgery.
- Diane suffers from adult-onset asthma.
- She adopted her first child, Dexter, at the age of 50.
- She had a 20-years intermittent relationship with actor Al Pacino.