The on-screen acting career of Bella Heathcote began in 2008 while she gained initial recognition in the following year through her recurring role of Amanda Fowler in the popular Australian TV series, Neighbours. Over the next few years, she expanded her fame at the international level by starring in movies like Dark Shadows, Fifty Shades Darker, and In Time. Following a great few years in the film industry, Bella once again returned to the small screen with her first lead role in a television series which is as Susan Parsons in Strange Angel. With such great run in recent years, her career has been on a rise and it continues to get even better as time passes. Lastly, when it comes to the personal life of the actress, Bella Heathcote has remained in a long-term relationship with film director Andrew Dominik which unfortunately ended in 2018.
Bella Heathcote Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Isabella Heathcote
- Nicknames: Izzy, BellaBells
- Date of Birth: May 27, 1987
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Bluish Gray
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Bella Heathcote Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Bella Heathcote Family Details:
- Father: Her father is a lawyer.
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Bella Heathcote Relationships History:
- Andrew Dominik – Director (2010-2018)
Bella Heathcote Career Highlights:
- First Film: Acolytes (2008)
- First TV Show: Neighbours (2009)
Bella Heathcote Distinctive Features:
Bella Heathcote Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Bella Heathcote height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34
Bella Heathcote Interesting Facts:
- She likes to collect skulls.
- Rolling Stones is among her most favorite music bands.
- She auditioned for the lead role in the 2013 film Carrie which eventually went to actress Chloe Grace Moretz.