The Australian actress Anna Torv is probably best recognized by the most audience for her performances in the hit television series like Fringe, and Mindhunter. After completing her education, she started her professional acting career through theater and then made her on-screen debut in 2002. Although she did promising work even in the early years of her career but her major breakout performance came during 2008 when Anna began portraying the character of FBI agent Olivia Dunham in the science fiction TV series, Fringe. Her performance on the show was so impressive that it led her to multiple Saturn Award wins along with multiple nominations for the Teen Choice Awards. Even after the conclusion of Fringe series, Torv has continued her impressive run in the industry through her next big projects like Secret City, and Mindhunter. As far as the personal life of the actress goes, Anna Torv married actor Mark Valley in 2008 but unfortunately, the marriage was able to survive for just one year.
Anna Torv Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Anna Charmichael Torv
- Nicknames: Anna
- Date of Birth: June 07, 1979
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Anna Torv Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Anna Torv Family Details:
- Father: Hans Torv
- Mother: Susan Tor
- Siblings: Dylan Torv (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Mark Valley (m. 2008–2009)
- Children Name: None
Anna Torv Relationships History:
- Mark Valley – Actor (2007-2009)
Anna Torv Career Highlights:
- First Film: White Collar Blue (2002)
- First TV Show: Young Lions (2002)
Anna Torv Body Measurements:
Below are the complete actress Anna Torv height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-35
Anna Torv Interesting Facts:
- Anna is estranged from her father Hans Torv.
- She graduated with a degree in Performing Arts.
- Her marriage with Fringe co-star Mark Valley lasted for just one year.
- She gained early international fame through her role of Olivia Dunham in the TV series, Fringe.