Paul Stephen Rudd is an American actor, producer and writer born on 6th April 1969. He made his acting debut in 1992 with the television drama Sisters. Later on, Rudd stared in films like Clueless, 200 Cigarettes, Gen-Y Cops and television sitcom Friends. Paul earned fame and recognition from the films Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and The 40-Year-Old Virgin. In coming years, Rudd performed variety of roles in several successful films including Knocked Up, Wanderlust, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and Ant-Man. Along with films he as well worked in numerous television shows such as Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons and Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp. Furthermore being a producer and writer, Paul made various films including The Ten, Wanderlust and Ant-Man. He received several accolades and nominations throughout his career such as AFI Awards, MTV Movie Award and CinemaCon Award. As for his personal life, Paul Rudd became married with Julie Yaeger in 2003 and the couple has two children together.
Paul Rudd Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Paul Stephen Rudd
- Nicknames: Fred
- Date of Birth: April 6, 1969
- Birthplace: Passaic, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, Comedia, Writer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Paul Rudd Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Biceps Size
Paul Rudd Family Details:
- Father: Michael Rudd
- Mother: Gloria Rudd
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: Julie Yaeger (m. 2003)
- Children: Darby Rudd (Daughter), Jack Sullivan Rudd (Son)
Paul Rudd Career Highlights:
- First Film: Runaway Daughters (1994)
- First TV Show: Sisters (1992)
Paul Rudd Body Measurements:
Listed below are actor Paul Rudd body measurements including his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
- Shoe Size: N/a
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 14 inches
Paul Rudd Interesting Facts:
- Rudd has eyelid dandruff.
- He actually once thought about becoming a painter.
- Paul is a huge fan of Steve Martin and Mel Brooks.
- While still attending the acting school, Paul worked as a Bar Mitzvah disc jockey.