Luke Damon Goss is an English actor, producer and director born on 29th September 1968. Goss began his career with the 1980s boy band Bros and in total he has charted thirteen hit singles in the UK. After the broke up of Bros, Luke worked with the Band of Thieves. Following that, he as well began to perform in stage musicals including What a Feeling and Grease. Later on, Goss turned to acting in films with his most notable role in the movie Blade II as a villain Jared Nomak. Luke also starred in the films Frankenstein and The Man. Coming years brought more success and fame to him and he performed various roles in several successful films such as One Night with the King, Tekken, Inside and War Pigs. As for his personal life is concerned, Luke Goss became married with backing singer Shirley Lewis in 1994 and has one child.
Luke Goss Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Luke Damon Goss
- Nicknames: Luke
- Date of Birth: 29 September 1968
- Birthplace: Lewisham, London, England
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Luke Goss Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats Bio
Luke Goss Family Details:
- Father: Alan Goss
- Mother: Carol Philips
- Siblings: Matt Goss (Brother)
- Spouse: Shirley Lewis (m. 1994)
- Children: Carli (Step-daughter)
Luke Goss Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Stretch (2000)
- First TV Show: Frankenstein (2004)
Luke Goss Body Measurements:
Following is the list of complete Luke Goss body measurements including his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (158 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Luke Goss Interesting Facts:
- He married to singer Shirley Lewis.
- The actor has a twin brother named Matt Goss.
- Luke began his career from a pop boy band along with his twin brother.