Gaten Matarazzo is an American actor who first gained recognition at the international level through his role in the hit Netflix series, Stranger Things. The professional career of the young actor actually began through the stage where he starred in popular plays like “Les Miserables” and “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert”. After plenty of success on stage, Gaten moved towards the on-screen work and made his debut with a guest appearance in the television series The Blacklist during 2015. In the following year, he landed his career’s breakthrough role in the Netflix science fiction horror series, Stranger Things. He portrays the character of Dustin Henderson who suffers from cleidocranial dysplasia (CCD), a disease Matarazzo suffers from in real life as well. His newly found popularity from the series has now led him to roles in many more television series and music videos as well.
Gaten Matarazzo Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gaten Matarazzo
- Nicknames: Gaten
- Date of Birth: September 08, 2002
- Birthplace: Little Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Gaten Matarazzo Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Gaten Matarazzo Family Details:
- Father: Gaten Matarazzo Sr.
- Mother: Heather Matarazzo
- Siblings: Carmen Matarazzo (Brother), Sabrina Matarazzo (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Gaten Matarazzo Relationships History:
- Lizzy Yu – Actress (2018)
Gaten Matarazzo Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “Swish Swish” by Katy Perry
- First TV Show: The Blacklist (2015)
Gaten Matarazzo Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
- Small Eyes
Gaten Matarazzo Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete actor Gaten Matarazzo height, weight, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
Gaten Matarazzo Interesting Facts:
- He is a vegetarian.
- His initial audition for Stranger Things was not for the role of Dustin Henderson but actually for Mike Wheeler.
- He suffers from a rare condition called Cleidocranial Dysplasia which causes a delay in the development of bones and teeth.