Ethan Cutkosky began pursuing an acting career in 2003 while made his on-screen debut with an uncredited role in the 2007 film, Fred Claus. His early rise to fame began in 2009 when he starred in the highly successful horror flick, The Unborn. Two years later, Ethan landed his breakout role as Carl Gallagher in the comedy-drama television series, Shameless. Having debuted in 2011, the series has become very popular among the global audience due to which Cutkosky has now become an internationally recognized TV star. Finally, when it comes to the off-camera life of the actor, Ethan is reported to have become romantically involved with actress Brielle Barbusca during 2015.
Ethan Cutkosky Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ethan Frances Cutkosky
- Nicknames: One-Take Barto
- Date of Birth: August 19, 1999
- Birthplace: Charles, Illinois, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Ethan Cutkosky Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Ethan Cutkosky Family Details:
- Father: David Cutkosky (Software Engineer)
- Mother: Yvonne Cutkosky (Teacher)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ethan Cutkosky Relationships History:
- Brielle Barbusca – Actress (2015)
Ethan Cutkosky Career Highlights:
- First Film: Fred Claus (2007)
- First TV Show: Shameless (2011)
Ethan Cutkosky Distinctive Features:
- Sly Smile
- Good Looking Face
Ethan Cutkosky Body Measurements:
Actor Ethan Cutkosky height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Ethan Cutkosky Interesting Facts:
- His favorite sport is Basketball.
- He aspires to be a microbiologist.
- In 2017 he was arrested for Driving under the Influence (DUI).’
- Ethan started his acting career through commercials at the age of four.
- Some of his hobbies are photography, taekwondo, skateboarding, and bike riding.