Lady Gaga is a renowned international Pop singer born on March 28, 1986 in New York. Her full name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta but she is widely famous with her stage name “Lady Gaga”. Gaga learned to play piano when she was just 4 years old. At the age of 13, she started studying about performing, music and piano properly. At the age of 14, she performed for the first time in a New York nightclub. After few years, Gaga got admission in New York University’s Tisch School of Arts where she studied further about music. In her university, Gaga was the one who received the Honor of early acceptance from 20 students. However, she left her university after few years to learn creative expressions.
Lady Gaga was first signed by Def Jam Records in 2005. In 2007, she started working as songwriter for other singers like The Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears. Afterwards, Akon got admired from Gaga’s performance and signed her to his label. Her album “The Fame” released in 2008 became immensely popular and earned Lady Gaga a place among top singer in the industry. She has also performed with many rock bands and has received approbation from audience.
In 2009, Lady Gaga again gave some super hit singles like Telephone and Bad Romance. Her second album named “Born This Way”, was released in May 2011 which also received appreciation from audience worldwide. Lady Gaga gave her super shot in her third album named ArtPop that was released in 2013. Her other singles like Do What U Want and Applause are also a hit and immensely popular songs. In the same year, she got influenced by Madonna and Michael Jackson and started contributing in music industry thorough her music albums, videos, concerts and fashion. Till now, Lady Gaga has approximately sold over 24 million albums and 125 singles worldwide. She has won MTV Video Music Awards as well as Five Grammy Awards for her songs.
Lady Gaga has repeatedly appeared on a Billboard magazine’s Artist of the Year. Her name has also listed up in the 100 Greatest Women in Music industry. Beside her musical career, Gaga has also established a Born This Way Foundation (BTWF) non-profit organization for youth and is also a leading LGBT rights activist. In her personal life, Lady Gaga has previously dated her former business partner Rob Fusari during 2006-07 but now she has been in a relation with model and actor Taylor Kinney since 2001. In short, Gaga is one of the most influential and popular singers of 21st century.
Lady Gaga Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Stefani Joanne Angelina
- Nicknames: Lady Gaga, Loopy, GaGa, Stefi, The Germ, Mother Monster
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Businesswomen, Fashion Designer, Philanthropist
- Date of Birth: March 28, 1986
- Birthplace: Yonkers, New York, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Net worth: $190 Million
Lady Gaga Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Writing Music, Designing Clothes, Playing Piano, Bowling
- Favorite Color: Black, lavender
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Pasta, Peach Cobbler
- Favorite Drink: Jameson Whiskey on the Rocks
- Favorite Book: “Letters to a Young Poet” by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Favorite Perfume: Lady Gaga Fame, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Favorite Band: Iron Maiden
- Favorite Artist: Madonna, Michael Jackson
- Favorite Songs: Thunder Road, Hold On, Rebel Rebel, Whole Lotta Love, Imagine
- Favorite Movie: La Haine (1995)
- Favorite Painting: Nighthawks, by Edward Hopper
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Piano
- Favorite Candy: Gummies
- Favorite Cartoon Character: Bugs Bunny
- Favorite Pet: Dog
Lady Gaga Interesting Facts:
- Her stage name, Lady Gaga, is inspired by British rock band Queen song “Radio Ga-Ga”.
- Her favorite flowers are white roses.
- Lady Gaga is left-handed.