Franchesca Ramsey is an American YouTuber, activist, actress, and comedian. Her rise to fame was pretty remarkable as she faced online harassment and raised her voice against it, receiving huge support from people worldwide. While working as a graphic designer, Franchesca posted a video titled “Sh*t White Girls Say…to Black Girls” in YouTube which became viral and led her to interviews on several popular TV shows along with being featured in various magazines. Having lift up to stardom with that, she has gone on to build a career as a writer, media personality and an advisor on social issues. Coming towards the family life of Ramsey, she married attorney Patrick Kondas in 2013 and now even hosts a podcast with him called Last Name Basis where they the couple shares latest happenings in their lives.
Franchesca Ramsey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Franchesca Leigh Ramsey
- Nicknames: Franchesca
- Date of Birth: November 29, 1983
- Birthplace: West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Comedian, TV Personality, YouTuber
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Franchesca Ramsey Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Franchesca Ramsey Family Details:
- Father: Frankie B. Ramsey
- Mother: Learna G. Lincoln
- Siblings: She is the only child.
- Spouse Name: Patrick Kondas (m. 2013)
- Children Name: None
Franchesca Ramsey Relationships History:
- Patrick Kondas – Attorney (2013)
Franchesca Ramsey Career Highlights:
- First Film: The One (2011)
- First TV Show: Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell (2012)
Franchesca Ramsey Distinctive Features:
- Braided Hairdo
Franchesca Ramsey Body Measurements:
The complete Franchesca Ramsey height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Franchesca Ramsey Interesting Facts:
- Prior to finding fame, she used to work as a graphic designer.
- She rose to fame in 2012 with her viral video “Sh*t White Girls Say…to Black Girls,”.