Adrienne Eliza Bailon is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress born on 24th October 1983. Adrienne became famous as a lead singer of a girl group 3LW and afterwards The Cheetah Girls. These groups produced record breaking hit singles and albums which gave her a breakthrough in the music industry. In addition to that, Bailon as well developed her acting career by performing in numerous films and TV shows including The Cheetah Girls, Lovestruck: The Musical, Chasing Yesterday.
Now a day, Adrienne is also hosting the TV show called “The Real”. As far as her personal life is concerned Bailon dated Rob Kardashian but they break up soon and in 2015 Adrienne announced her engagement with Lenny Santiago, a music executive at Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label.
Adrienne Bailon Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Adrienne Eliza Bailon
- Nicknames: Age
- Date of Birth: October 24, 1983
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Dancer, Television Personality, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Brown
- Natural Hair Color: Brown
Adrienne Bailon Family Details:
- Father: Freddie Bailon
- Mother: Nilda Felix
- Siblings: Claudette Bailon
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Adrienne Bailon Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: 3LW
- First Film: The Cheetah Girls
- First TV Show: Taina
Adrienne Bailon Body Measurements:
Checkout complete Adrienne Bailon body measurements including her height, weight, bra, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 4′ 11″ (1.50 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-25-33
Adrienne Bailon Interesting Facts:
- She was discovered by Ricky Martin in 1999 when she sang in a choir at Madison Square Garden.
- The singer is also fluent in Spanish.
- Adrienne Bailon was once in a relationship with Rob Kardashian and had a tattoo of his name on her Butt which she got removed after breakup.