Jon Jones is widely recognized as one of the all-time greatest Mixed Martial Artists especially when it comes to the Light Heavyweight division. Being an outstanding wrestler in high school, he dropped out of college in order to pursue a full-time MMA career. His professional debut came in 2008 and after seeing his impressive performances in the early fights, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) signed Jones later that year. Since turning a professional MMA fighter, Jon Jones holds just one loss on his record which actually came via disqualification (illegal elbows) against Matt Hamill in 2009. Jon won the UFC Light Heavyweight title for the first time in 2011 and since then has gone on to set several records, such as becoming the youngest ever champion in UFC history along with most consecutive title defenses and longest win streak in the Light Heavyweight division. Unfortunately, along with his impressive skills inside the octagon, he is also known for many controversies outside it. Jon has had multiple run-ins with law enforcement and even got tested positive for banned substances which resulted in him being stripped of his title each time.
Jon Jones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jonathan Dwight Jones
- Nicknames: Jon Jones, Bones
- Date of Birth: July 19, 1987
- Birthplace: Rochester, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Hair Color: Black
Jon Jones Height Weight Body Measurements Vital Stats Facts
Jon Jones Family Details:
- Father: Arthur Jones Jr.
- Mother: Camille Jones
- Siblings: Arthur Jones (Older Brother), Chandler Jones (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Olivia Haven, Leah, Carmen Nicole Jones (Daughters)
Jon Jones Relationships History:
- Jessie Moses (Fiance)
Jon Jones Career Highlights:
- UFC Debut: 2008
- Fighting Stance: Orthodox
- Weight Division: Light Heavyweight
Jon Jones Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
- Towering Height
Jon Jones Body Measurements:
The UFC fighter Jon Jones height, weight, biceps, shoe size and other body measurements stats complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 93 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 205 pounds
- Reach: 84 inches (215 cm)
- Leg Reach: 45 inches
- Wingspan: 15 m
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Jon Jones Interesting Facts:
- He is a Christian.
- Jon holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a black belt in Gaidojutsu.
- At age 23, Jon Jones became the youngest champion in UFC history.
- Jon Jones has “Philippians 4:13” tattooed on the right side of his chest.
- He is the first ever MMA fighter to be sponsored by Nike at the international level.
- With eight defenses, he holds the record of most consecutive light heavyweight title defenses in the UFC history.