The film and television actress Cara Buono started her acting career through the stage and after greatly polishing her acting skills there, she successfully transitioned towards the on-screen work. Her big-screen debut came with a role in the 1992 film Gladiator and although she has done very selective work since then, Cara still holds hit movies like Paper Towns, All Saints, and Hulk to her credits. On the other hand, Cara has remained very active in the television industry. While she has made appearances in a large number of TV series over the years, some of her most noteworthy performances have been in shows like Third Watch, Mad Men, and Stranger Things. Lastly coming towards the personal life of the actress, Cara Buono is married to entrepreneur Peter Thum since 2008 and the couple has one daughter together.
Cara Buono Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cara Buono
- Nicknames: Cara
- Date of Birth: March 1, 1971
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Cara Buono Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Cara Buono Family Details:
- Father: Anthony Buono
- Mother: Rosemary Buono
- Siblings: She has one sister and two brothers.
- Spouse Name: Peter Thum (m. 2008)
- Children Name: She has one Daughter.
Cara Buono Relationships History:
- Peter Thum – Entrepreneur (m. 2008)
Cara Buono Career Highlights:
- First Film: Gladiator (1992)
- First TV Show: Dream Street (1989)
Cara Buono Distinctive Features:
- Pointed Chin
- Beautiful Smile
Cara Buono Body Measurements:
Actress Cara Buono height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Cara Buono Interesting Facts:
- Cara is of Italian descent.
- She is a certified yoga teacher.
- Her favorite book is “This Side of Paradise” by F. Scott Fitzgerald.