Kimberly Benson is a Scottish professional wrestler widely known by her ring names Viper, Piper Niven, and Doudrop. Having remained a wrestling fan since childhood, she eventually began training in the mid-2000s and began performing at the independent circuit. For about a decade, she moved around on the independent circuit and won championships in several organizations. In 2019, Kimberly signed with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and began to perform at their NXT UK division under the name Piper Niven. Just two years later, she was moved to the WWE main roster where she took the ring name Doudrop. Now moving away from her wrestling career, Benson came out as Bis*xual in 2019 while announcing her marriage in 2021.
Kimberly Benson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kimberly Benson
- Ring Names: Piper Niven, Viper, Doudrop
- Date of Birth: May 6, 1991
- Birthplace: Ayrshire, Scotland
- Nationality: Scottish
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Doudrop Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Family
Kimberly Benson Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: She got married in 2021.
- Children Name: None
Doudrop Career Highlights:
- Pro Wrestling Debut: 2007
- WWE Main Roster Debut: 2021
Doudrop Signature Moves:
- Elevator Drop
Doudrop Distinctive Features:
- Large Build
Doudrop Body Measurements:
Listed below are the professional wrestler Kimberly Benson aka Doudrop height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 95 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 209 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Doudrop Interesting Facts:
- Kimberly is bis*xual.
- Doudrop has Bell’s palsy.
- She was a professional wrestling fan since childhood but kept it a secret from everyone.
- During her professional wrestling years, she has won notable titles like Artist of Stardom Champion, SWA World Champion, and ICW Women’s Champion.