Sidney Flanigan is a multi-talented American artist known for her work as a musician and actress. Wanting to become a performer since childhood, she eventually debuted in the entertainment industry with the 2020 film Never Rarely Sometimes Always. The independent drama flick met with widespread acclaim and its international scale success straightaway placed Sidney into the mainstream limelight. Her lead role performance as Autumn Callahan was highly praised by the audience and even led her to nominations for numerous acting awards. Alongside a flourishing acting career, Flanigan is pursuing a musical career too. She performs both solos and with a band called Starjuice.
Sidney Flanigan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sidney Flanigan
- Nicknames: Sidney
- Date of Birth: October 19, 1998
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress and Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sidney Flanigan Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Sidney Flanigan Family Details:
- Father: He was a singer.
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has two younger siblings.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Sidney Flanigan Relationships History:
- She has kept her romantic relationships private and hasn’t shared any information about her current or past partners.
Sidney Flanigan Career Highlights:
- Music Band: Starjuice
- First Film: Never Rarely Sometimes Always (2020)
Sidney Flanigan Distinctive Features:
- Pierced Nose
- A gap between the front teeth
Sidney Flanigan Body Measurements:
Below is the list of actress Sidney Flanigan height, weight, shoe size measurements, and other vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Sidney Flanigan Interesting Facts:
- She is a vegetarian.
- She describes herself as a nonbinary woman.
- Sidney performs as a singer for the band Starjuice.
- Never Rarely Sometimes Always film director Eliza Hittman first met Flanigan when she was 14.