The American actress Shailene Woodley was born on November 15, 1991 to Lori and Lonnie Woodley. She began her career as a child model at the age of just four and later began her professional acting career through minor television series roles. Over the next few years, she appeared in several more TV shows and movies before earning wider international fame during 2008 when she began portraying the role of Amy Juergens in the hit television series The Secret Lift of the American Teenager. The big screen debut of Shailene Woodley came in 2011 with film The Descendants in which her performance was highly praised by the critics and since then, she has gone on to star in a couple of more movies such as Divergent, White Bird in a Blizzard and The Spectacular Now.
For her fabulous work in the entertainment industry over the years, the Shailene has received nominations for several awards so far and has success won many of them. When it comes to her personal life, the actress prefers to keep her relationships private which is why not much is known about her dating history but Shailene Woodley has been linked to Shiloh Fernandez and Theo James.
Shailene Woodley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Shailene Diann Woodley
- Nicknames: Shai, Shay
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: November 15, 1991
- Birthplace: Simi Valley, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Shailene Woodley Family Details:
- Father: Loni Woodley
- Mother: Lori Woodley
- Siblings: Tanner Woodley
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Shailene Woodley Career Highlights:
- First Film: Not Another Teen
- First TV Show: The District
Shailene Woodley Favorite Books Hobbies Music Food
Shailene Woodley Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6-8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-36
Shailene Woodley Interesting Facts:
- Shailene’s mother was a school counselor while her father was a school principle.
- She was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 15 and had to wear a back brace for 2 years in order to recover.
- Shailene Woodley once worked as a sales associate at American Apparel.