The American actress McKaley Miller has earned worldwide recognition through her roles in several successful films and television series. Having started her on-screen career in the mid-2000s, she first rose to fame during the early-2010s with a series of recurring roles in TV series like The Gates, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Hart of Dixie. Miller had her first main cast role in the TV series Partners and has ever since continued to star in the hit shows on regular basis. As for her career on the big screen, she has played prominent roles in several films so far with Where Hope Grows, The Iceman, and Ma being some of the most notable ones. Outside acting, McKaley is an accomplished dancer too. She is trained in several dance forms and even has remained a competitive dancer for years.
McKaley Miller Personal Details:
- Complete Name: McKaley Nicole Miller
- Nicknames: McKaley
- Date of Birth: May 14, 1996
- Birthplace: Ohio, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Blonde
McKaley Miller Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Family
McKaley Miller Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Kris Miller
- Siblings: Griffin Miller (Younger)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
McKaley Miller Relationships History:
- The actress hasn’t dated anyone since coming into the limelight.
McKaley Miller Career Highlights:
- First Film: Grand Prix: The Winning Tale (2011)
- First TV Show: The Gates (2010)
McKaley Miller Body Measurements:
The American actress McKaley Miller height, weight, bust, waist, hip, shoe size, and other body measurements are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
McKaley Miller Interesting Facts:
- She has previously remained a competitive dancer.
- She holds extensive experience in hip hop, lyrical, jazz, tap, and ballet dance forms.