Elizabeth Debicki is an Australian actress who first rose to fame through her award winning performance in 2013 film The Great Gatsby. Although her initial plan was to become a professional ballet dancer and even received extensive training for this purpose, Elizabeth developed a passion for acting and decided to switch her complete focus towards it. After several years of theater work, her on-screen debut came with film A Few Best Men in 2011 but it was her next movie The Great Gatsby that gained Debicki the international stardom. Since then, the actress has landed role in many more major movies including The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Everest. Along with success as an theater and movie actress, she has also garnered success over television with roles in series like The Kettering Incident and The Night Manager.
Elizabeth Debicki Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elizabeth Debicki
- Nicknames: Liz
- Date of Birth: 24 August 1990
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Elizabeth Debicki Body Measurements Height Weight
Elizabeth Debicki Family Details:
- Father: Professional ballet dancer
- Mother: Professional ballet dancer
- Siblings: One younger Sister and a younger Brother.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Elizabeth Debicki Relationships History:
Elizabeth Debicki Career Highlights:
- First Film: A Few Best Men (2011)
- First TV Show: Rake (2014)
Elizabeth Debicki Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
- Tall Body Structure
Elizabeth Debicki Body Measurements:
Complete actress Elizabeth Debicki body measurements details are given below such as her weight, height, bra cup, bust, hip, waist, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6 ft 2¾
- Height in Centimeters: 190 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Bra Size: 36A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-27-36
Elizabeth Debicki Interesting Facts:
- Actress Cate Blanchett is her role model.
- She moved to Australia at the age of 5.
- Following the footsteps of her parents, Elizabeth took extensive ballet training while growing up.