Elisabeth Shue is a globally recognized star of the entertainment industry known for starring in numerous blockbuster films and TV series over the course of her multi-decade acting career. Debuting in the 1980s, she started with commercials and then transitioned towards TV and movie projects. Elisabeth made her feature film debut with the 1984 blockbuster The Karate Kid and ever since has gone on to star in many more such mega-hits. Spread over multi-decades, some of the most successful big-screen projects of her career include Back to the Future Part II, Leaving Las Vegas, Piranha 3D, and Battle of the Sexes.
Alongside these, Shue has starred in many popular television too, such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Boys, One the Verge, and Super Pumped. In recognition of her fabulous work throughout her career, the actress has received nominations for many prestigious accolades, including BAFTA, Golden Globe, and Academy Awards. Now moving from her professional achievements to family life, Elisabeth Shue is married to film director Davis Guggenheim since 1994 and the couple has three children together.
Elisabeth Shue Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elisabeth Judson Shue
- Nicknames: Lisa
- Date of Birth: October 6, 1963
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Elisabeth Shue Height Weight Body Measurements Family
Elisabeth Shue Family Details:
- Father: James William Shue (Lawyer/ Real Estate Developer)
- Mother: Anne Brewster
- Siblings: Andrew Shue (Younger Brother), William Shue (Late Older Brother), Jenna Shue (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Davis Guggenheim (m. 1994)
- Children Name: Miles William (Son), Stella Street and Agnes Charles (Daughters)
Elisabeth Shue Relationships History:
- Philip Davis Guggenheim – Film Director (1994–Present)
Elisabeth Shue Career Highlights:
- First Film: Somewhere, Tomorrow (1983)
- First TV Show: Call to Glory (1984)
Elisabeth Shue Distinctive Features:
- Toned arms
- Deep-set, hooded eyes
Elisabeth Shue Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of actress Elisabeth Shue height, weight, shoe size measurements, and other vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Elisabeth Shue Interesting Facts:
- Her career began with television commercials.
- Growing up, she was an accomplished gymnast but lost interest in later years.
- She was considered for the iconic role of Vivian Ward in the 1990 blockbuster Pretty Woman, which eventually went to Julia Roberts.