The American actor Justice Smith first came known to the international audience through his roles in the Netflix series The Get Down and the 2018 blockbuster, Jurassic World, Fallen Kingdom. After starting his acting career through stage plays, he moved towards the on-screen work in 2012. Justice first did a few guest roles in various series prior to landing to his first lead role as Ezekiel Figuero in the Netflix musical drama TV series, The Get Down during 2016. Recognizing his talent, Forbes named Smith on their list of 30 under 30 in 2017. On the other hand, the film career of the actor is going extremely well too as he has already starred in box office hits like Paper Towns, Every Day and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. As far as his dating life is concerned, Justice Smith is reported to have dated actress, Jaz Sinclair.
Justice Smith Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Justice Elio Smith
- Nicknames: Justice
- Date of Birth: August 9, 1995
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Justice Smith Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts
Justice Smith Family Details:
- Father: Wayne Smith
- Mother: Duilia Setacci
- Siblings: Felicia, Angelique, and Cameo (Sisters), Wayne Smith Jr., Mark Cruz Smith and Richard Smith (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Justice Smith Relationships History:
- Jaz Sinclair
Justice Smith Career Highlights:
- First Film: Trigger Finger (2012)
- First TV Show: Masterclass (2014)
Justice Smith Distinctive Features:
- Black Curly Hair
Justice Smith Body Measurements:
Actor Justice Smith height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 31 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 13 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Justice Smith Interesting Facts:
- His parents are both musicians.
- He learned to rap for his role in TV series, The Get Down.
- His first ever professional job was an Apple commercial at the age of 15.