John Hamm is an American actor. He is the only son of Garner Hamm and Daniel Hamm who divorced when John was only two years old. After divorce, he stayed with his mother until she died of colon cancer and then moved-in with his father at the age of 10. He graduated with an English degree in 1993. After graduation, he started teaching acting to eighth grade. In 1995, he moved to Los Angeles and began working as a waiter while doing acting auditions. During that time, he was associated with the William Morris Agency but failed to gain any work for three years due to his older look. With consistent efforts, he finally began landing roles in both film and television series. After all that struggle, finally his career started to boost in the early 2000s when he starred in the TV series “The Division” and Kissing Jessica Stein. Jon got further international exposure through the drama series Mad Men in which he played the lead role of Don Draper.
Since then, his on-screen career has been moving swiftly and he is now ranked as one of the top performers of the entertainment industry. Alongside on-screen acting, Hamm has also voiced characters in animated movies and has even appeared in many music videos. In recognition of his work, he has won an Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and Screen Actors Guild Awards, among many others. Lastly, looking towards his personal life, Jon Hamm is yet to get married but stayed in a long-term relationship with actress Jennifer Westfeldt from 1997 to 2015.
Jon Hamm Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jonathan Daniel Hamm
- Nicknames: Jon Hamm
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1971
- Birthplace: Louis, Missouri, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jon Hamm Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Jon Hamm Family Details:
- Father: Daniel Hamm (Trucking Company Owner)
- Mother: Deborah Hamm (Secretary)
- Siblings: He has two half-sisters.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Jon Hamm Relationships History:
- Jennifer Westfeldt – Actress (1997-2015)
- Jenny Slate – Actress (2017)
Jon Hamm Career Highlights:
- First Film: Space Cowboys (2000)
- Debut TV Show: The Big Date (1996)
- First Music Album: “Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde” by The Lonely Island (ft. Rihanna)
Jon Hamm Distinctive Features:
- Green Eyes
- Deep stern voice
Jon Hamm Body Measurements:
The American actor Jon Hamm height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements information is listed below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1¼”
- Height in Centimeters: 186 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 89 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 196 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11.5 (US)
Jon Hamm Interesting Facts:
- Jon is a Democrat.
- He went to prom with actress Sarah Clarke.
- The actor is an avid golfer and tennis player.
- He was two years old when his parents divorced.
- Prior to gaining success as an actor, he once worked as a waiter.